The cordless convenience of the CoilMaster IM50S will increase productivity while keeping safety first. With the latest Paslode technology, this comfortable yet powerful tool caters for a diverse range of applications.
- Paslode Fuel Cell Technology - Improved fuel metering for greater tool performance. Patented fuel cell for longer life.
- Battery On/Off Position – locks battery in place when disengaged for safer handling and minimising the need to replace batteries
- Lithium-Ion battery drives 4500 shots per 1 hour charge time
- Paslode impulse technology – cordless convenience = no hoses, no compressors, pick up and go
- Tool-free depth of drive adjustment gives greater flexibility for nail placement and superior finish
- Ergonomic design with non-slip hand grip to improve comfort and safety. Belt and rafter hook for convenience.
- Varied and versatile applications with a range of 32-50mm nails for applications including; metal connectors*, strap bracing, cladding, fibre cement, plywood, ply bracing, fencing & decking. *Not recommended for use with joist hangers
- Removable No Mar Tip, adjustable nail tray & longer fan run time for enhanced performance
|Minimum fastener length (mm)||32|
|Maximum fastener length (mm)||50|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Battery charge time (Min)||60|
|Dimensions (mm)||W:337 H:279 L:121|